So excited about this frame! Cortney McKinney makes them and I'm sure that I'll be asking for a few more once we move into our new house on the 17th!
Her blog is http://treyandcortney.blogspot.com/
It's going to go somewhere yet-to-be-determined at the reception. Maybe by the cocktails, maybe by the guest book. I'll let Dana (my fantastic florist) decide.
Just had to share my little happy for the week! Early birthday gift to myself.
Speaking of frames, I don't think I've posted pictures of the great ones my sister gave me for my birthday. The first two are wooden and the third is an old tin ceiling tile. Once paint color is decided for the rooms, they can find a home. Last picture is of two antique silver forks she found. They're engraved with D's!!!
2 comments:
I am SO glad that you like your frames and forks... good to know that even though I'm OLD I can have style sometime :) I can't wait to get to come to Fay-vegas and stay in the new house and decorate! What's the latest for wedding stuff?
Ordered invites today and bought bedroom furniture! Now I need to find a hair stylist and makeup person for the big day.
Post a Comment