Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A Taste


My spa tub. Sigh. I could practically drown in this thing, it's so deep. Tall, thin box has since been removed. Also have major plans to put art on the walls above tub. Dreaming of a chandelier as well.


Here's a glimpse of the trifecta. Potty closet, spa tub, and closets without ceilings! Well, there are ceilings, but they're vaulted!


Can't you just picture the Christmas stockings here? Still debating with R whether the television will go above the fireplace or not. Pro...the house is wired this way. Con...I think this takes away from the pretty.


My walnut-stained cabinets.


Mom and Dad don't know it yet, but a backsplash project is in their future!


Living room to master bedroom shot.


My two new fantastic bookshelves that I practically stole at a sale will be in this picture somewhere.

The sweet little construction people have done much more since these pictures, but I just haven't had my camera on me when I visit the progress. Until I see you at the housewarming, I hope that you've enjoyed the jist of what our new life on Ika Lane looks like!

No comments: