Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I don't trust that peacock to hold my wine...

was just one of the funnies that came out of moving weekend. See peacock in picture below. She's just about my favorite thing in the living room.

Thankfully, the moving process wasn't as stressful as expected. Mom and Dad graciously drove 10 hours to come help us. Thanks Dad, for installing our fantastic new blinds and mounting the tv on the wall. Mom, I'm going to keep my closet as color-coded and organized as you left it.

There are still boxes to deal with/to stuff in the closet and forget about, but most things are in their place. Here are a few pictures of the progress.


The house!

Little box shrubs.

Finished vanity.

Hardwood floors.

Kitchen with appliances.

I just thought this was cute. It's me and Ryan. If we were glasses.

Mantle and peacock wine rack.

Living room, with red couch that will be leaving VERY soon.

Bookshelf wall.

New bedroom furniture!

No comments: