Invitations...by FAR the most trying part of wedding planning...are done! Well, mostly done. I still need to okay the proof next week, but the hard part is over. Choosing paper color, ink, fonts, and a design is a lot more work than I knew. Not to mention that my taste hovers around $9 an invitation, which just isn't doable with the size of our guest list. But today, the impossible happened. We made all of those decisions. And Ryan didn't die of boredom while in the store. Which is a miracle, because we had just spent the last hour...
buying a bedroom suit! Another big decision. We finally found one that included what we wanted, at a good price. It's amazing how much you can spend on a dang night stand if you want to. Now I just need someone to come design the rest of the house. Please. I haven't a clue.
My inspiration rooms will most likely be coming from ideas here:
http://littlegreennotebook.blogspot.com/
http://newlyweddiaries.blogspot.com/
In other news, the dress came in. To my place of work. The bridal shop requires a signature for delivery, and since most of my daytime hours are spent at work, it made more sense. Mean old UPS made me wait all day. Finally, at 3:00 pm, they did, indeed, deliver. I held a mini fashion show for the office the minute I could tear it out of the box, changing clothes in the conference room and all. (Couldn't help it. The dress isn't exactly compact) She's now at the seamstress getting a little work done, and hopefully I'll have a fitting later this month.
All for now,
A
Saturday, April 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thank you for your comment! Yes it has a millgrain edge.. I dont know if you have a "Jared" jewelry store near year, but they have several really pretty ones with the millgrain edge. They also have a website (I think jared.com) where you can see them. Cant wait to see more of your plans! :)
Post a Comment