I want to be a DIY bride. (like http://preppybride.blogspot.com/)
But I'm not.
I can't imagine being patient enough to think about what to buy, how to assemble, etc. Our cocktail napkins are the closest I've come to doing anything myself. I designed, ordered, and waited for them to hit my doorstep. Cha-ching! Project over.
I wish that I could print monograms to apply to pretty things, arrange my own flowers, make programs, but alas. I just don't think I'm cut out for it.
Feel free to suggest something that I can do for myself. Something with which I can't fail! Until then, here are the cocktail napkins that I can brag about. Hope you like. I wanted the font to be fun, yet scripty, and y'all know I love a monogram.
2 comments:
Allison- I love how the napkins match the invitation- you coordinated when you didn't even plan it? Or did you?! Can't wait to read the "moving blog".... be sure to get pics of dad hanging pictures and blinds, and mom alphabetizing your pantry and color organizing your closet. We love her, don't we?!
You are too sweet! This post makes my day! :)
And on a side note... I am dying over those kitchen cabinets... that wood is just the perfect color!
Post a Comment