I had electricity when the day began, I left work super early, I have out of town company coming to stay, and a round package arrived on my doorstep.
Addressed to one Ryan DeJarnette, I was fully prepared to not open it until I looked at the return address label. From? SNUGGIE! Cue package ripping.
I have had Snuggie envy ever since my eyes beheld the first infomercial. I'm exactly the chilly couch dweller for whom this was invented. Every time I have to leave the comfort of my perfectly temperatured blanket to reach for something, I lament my lack of Snuggie to Ryan. I guess the whining paid off. I am no longer sans Snuggie.
Ryan bought one for himself too, of course. He knew I wouldn't be a sharer. Well done Babe, well done.
So, from now on, I'll be looking something like this at home. Except in blue.
Will be updating with a couples Snuggie pic. On the edge of your seats. I know. Ta-ta for now and happy Snuggling!
*Ryan would only let me take pictures of him all Snuggified on the promise that they would never be published. I get the bad fiancée award. But it's worth it.
4 comments:
What I want people to know is that you have always been fascinated by infomercials. Didn't you want that stick blender one time? And we got mom a salad shooter one time, and now the snuggie. As long as Ryan knows what he's getting himself into-( and it looks like he did since he knew you wouldn't be sharing!)
I am living in a world of jealousy right now.
Is it great, or is it GREAT?
It is ridiculous. My level of sloth has increased ten-fold.
OK- I'm commenting again since you posted new pictures! I think it's funny that you are snuggied with your peep toe cute shoes on. I'm assuming this isn't a real picture of you relaxing. And I like the picture of Ryan that looks like a snuggie gangsta. Please break it to him that no matter what pose he strikes, he's still a grown man in a snuggie! :)
Post a Comment