Monday, January 5, 2009

We have STDs!

Save the Dates!

If you know me well, you know that there are just some things that I love to design. Okay, two things. Cute birthday cakes for my friends & family, and stationery. I adore cute stationery. I can spend hours online picking the perfect monogram style and stock card colors. That's why I've been looking SO forward to designing my Save the Dates. Now technically, Ellen at littlelambdesign.com designed these. She's genius. But I took pieces of STDs I love and told her what to incorporate and where. So I'm taking partial credit. Warranted or not.

This isn't the FINAL version. A couple of things are going to be tweaked, but this is the basic idea.


I hope you think they're as cute as I think they are. They'll be coming soon to a mailbox near you, if I can ever decide on 4x4 vs 5x5 and whether or not the extra postage of all of this hooie is going to break my budget.

*Final version...finalized. Surprised myself and went with the 4x6.
Tadaaaaaa!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I stumbled on your blog and enjoy checking in on your "Dash" from time to time. Love your humorous anecdotes!
Welcome to the "family."
Adrienne DeJarnette