I can't believe that no one has pointed this out to me before. Is it because no one else knows either? My parents sure didn't. I don't think that my sister did. Ryan didn't.
YOU CAN STOP ALUMINUM FOIL AND SARAN WRAP FROM COMING OUT OF THEIR BOXES!
There is a PUSH HERE TO LOCK tab!

Did y'all know this?!? I'm dying to know.
3 comments:
Oh Allison! You are already becoming so domestic! Yes- I knew- but it is a rite of passage for every girl to discover!
Yes I did know this, but it's a well kept secrect. I only know it because I did extensive research on these type boxes when I did the package redesign on a certain private label. So if you buy Sam's Choice Strech Wrap, you can say, I KNOW THE GIRL WHO MADE THIS PRETTY YET FUNCTIONAL BOX!!!
Miss you!
I am so glad you found me on here... By the way, I had NO idea about the LOCK! (And I cook all the time!SAD) I have added you to my blog list so I can keep up with the countdown to the big day! I hope you are doing well... Is planning going smoothly?
Post a Comment