Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Cleaning


Erika over at Urban Grace just posted a delightful piece of information. Target now carries a line of Caldrea products for your house and you. Caldrea Essentials. Stainless steel cleaner, countertop cleaner, body lotion, hand soap, etc. It's fantastic. These products are less pricey than Caldrea's boutique line of products, but smell equally as great. In fact, the Herbs of Provence at Target smells almost exactly the same as Basil Blue Sage, found in specialty stores. (Coincidence that our anniversary trip this summer is to Provence? I think not.)

I. AM. IN. LOVE.

I can't wait to snatch up every single thing I can, and use it for years and years. It's just that fantastic, and I'm always scared that Target will take this glorious thing away from me without warning. (Although I plan to tell the next store manager I can get my hands on HOW fantastic this line is, and that they should rally to keep it forever.)

Go getcha some. Thank me later.

2 comments:

Blakely said...

Yay- I am headed there tomorrow and I will stock up!

Allison and Ryan said...

That's what I wanted you to call me about. I was going to impart my insider info!