Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Finley

We knew that we wouldn't be able to stand a dogless house for long, and we were right. We lasted 13 days. Now we have Finley. He found himself lost in a field in Nebraska (not skinny, no worms...so most likely a lost hunting dog), was taken to Kansas for a foster home, and now has a permanent home with us. We have lots of work to do on the basic obedience front, but he's just a happy boy with a clean bill of health for now. He'll be two in July, and we look forward to having him for as long as he'll have us.





5 comments:

Pink Flamingo Style said...

Allison,
I cannot even begin to imagine losing a precious dog. Mine are like children to me. BUT Finley is precious. I'm sure you've already fallen in love. I love his coat!! And his name is just perfection!! Keep the pictures coming of the handsome guy!!!

Rachel

Allison and Ryan said...

You're so sweet Rachel. I know that you understand how attached we get as dog parents. I'm so glad that I found your blog. You have such great taste in interior and personal design!

Blakely said...

Awe- he is so cute! Max says welcome to the family and he can't wait to play!

Blakely

Pink Flamingo Style said...

I found the EXACT candles you're looking for (they're the ones I have). Here's the website: http://www.candlesoffmain.com/anaivory-black6-bandtapers.aspx

By the way, just an fyi if you haven't seen it yet, I'm giving away a Stella and Dot necklace on the blog...you're going to love it!! :)

Allison and Ryan said...

Thanks Rachel! I'm going to order those candles ASAP.