Friday, April 16, 2010

These Small Hours


I am loving NBC's new show 'Who Do You Think You Are?'. It makes me want to find out every little thing about where I come from. Right now. Before I'm 50. SJP and Ferris Bueller are just finding out, and I'd like to get ahead of the game. Of course, it makes it a lot simpler when NBC does the leg work for you, and you get to waltz into the Museum of Whereveryourefrom and get birth, work, and death certificates. I realize this. I also bet that it's not impossible to do on my own.

Maybe I'll try. Maybe I'll let Cleveland Harry Adams figure out the Adams part for me. Maybe I'll look up any DeJarnette's we find in Provence. Either way, I'm interested.

I think it's amazing how big and small you can feel at the same time. Maybe it's just the great editing...but I hope not.

-A

2 comments:

Blakely said...

Great minds think alike, because you wrote it, I thought, "Let Dad do some leg work since he's retired!" It is interesting, We already have a huge Adams book... ask him about it.

PS- We just upgraded to DVR. Are we now acceptable to the family? I wouldn't want to be the black sheep and an embarrassment anymore :)

Allison and Ryan said...

That's awesome! Yay DVR! You're going to love it.