Sunday, January 3, 2010

Holidayed

The holidays snuck up on me. Once again. Most of all in the form of our Christmas card. Did I really think I'd get a great picture? Did I really think I'd get them out in time? No, not so much. At least we were all looking at the camera and Ellen at Little Lamb Design got them mailed to me in 0 seconds flat. We'll do better next year.



In other news, we've managed to keep the dog alive and we were able to schedule Christmas festivities with both sides of the family. Not spending actual Christmas with my family was hard, but I guess that comes with marriage.

Here are some photos of Christmas and New Years...all spent in Memphis on two different weekends. Yay Hogs for winning the Liberty Bowl! Boo Memphis for having a wind chill of 15 that night! My toes are JUST NOW getting back to normal. I've seriously never been colder in my life. And people around us were DRINKING BEER. How the heck do you enjoy a cold beverage when your insides are 15 degrees? Beyond me.











Happy New Year to you!

Love,
R, A, & L

4 comments:

megan bias said...

Two Things!
1.) Your hair has gotten really long, I like it=)

2.) I am disappointed that you did not recognize the fact that Auburn too won thei bowl game. You only gave a shot out to the hogs, does this mean your colors are changing?!?!

Miss you and Love you!

Blakely said...

Thanks for workin' us in. Glad that you've thawed out! And glad that the guest house survived Libby :) Come back soon!

Robin said...

Cute Christmas card!! We didn't do one this year. We are such slackers!

Blakely said...

Hey- will you do a post talking about your recent home projects- I want to see more pics!