So, we've just been laying low around here.
Trying out the new fryer. (I gain 5 pounds just looking at it.)
And new beverages. (Ryan came home with this one on his own. Don't blame me.)
Of course, I'm trying to keep my shopping habit in check since I've been on a month long vacation from employment. This becomes difficult when NY&Co sends me 25% off coupons every week. I love that store. They always have the basics I'm looking for, and lots of work wear. Since Ryan flew away to Canada for work, I took myself to the mall to find some deals. One maxi dress, sweater, tank top, cocktail ring, and earring purchase later...I finally left. Hey, at least I didn't make one very tempted stop at the pretzel counter. Here are my favorite finds. The earrings were $1.99. SCORE. Perfect for summer. The cocktail ring is really fun too, and at NY&Co prices, I don't feel too badly about buying a little something fun.
Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!
No comments:
Post a Comment