Enjoyed seeing you last week. Thanks for the fashion opinions :) Glad that Fancy is feeling better! The girls wanted to see the puppy Friday. :( I want pics of the hot dog platter and the cheese board. I want people to know the kind of childhood we had!
Thanks for letting me stay. Just say no to polka dot pants. Tell the girls she'll visit again soon, once she learns some potty manners. I'll have to take pictures of the cheese board. I've already taken a picture of the hot dog dog as it hangs on the wall. I'll post soon.
Living our Auburn/Arkansas house divided life in Fayetteville, Arkansas with two rambunctious dogs. Thrilled to welcome our first baby, a boy, in January 2013.
The He: Gardening. Cooking. Cycling. Finance. Technology. Politics. Wine.
The She: Crafting. Baking. Decorating. Cocktails. Shelter mags. Rescue dogs. Naps.
3 comments:
she's adorable. Those eyes!!!
Hope Finley's adjusting well. keep the pictures coming...too cute!
Enjoyed seeing you last week. Thanks for the fashion opinions :) Glad that Fancy is feeling better! The girls wanted to see the puppy Friday. :(
I want pics of the hot dog platter and the cheese board. I want people to know the kind of childhood we had!
Thanks for letting me stay. Just say no to polka dot pants. Tell the girls she'll visit again soon, once she learns some potty manners. I'll have to take pictures of the cheese board. I've already taken a picture of the hot dog dog as it hangs on the wall. I'll post soon.
Post a Comment