
I'm in Tampa this week for consultative sales training!*
This is cool because 1) I'm learning a lot about how I should have been doing my job for the past 7 months, 2) Tampa is 45 degrees warmer than Fayetteville right now, and 3) My hotel has a pet alligator behind the parking lot.
Has your hotel ever had a resident alligator? Didn't think so. I call him Barney (Stinson) and I've promised him a loaf of bread tomorrow.
Being in Tampa stinks because 1) I miss my husband, 2) I miss Libby, and 3) I'm having to use my brain for 8 straight hours a day and this is not typical.
Also, Busch Gardens is approximately 2 minutes from where I'm staying. I'm completely sneaking out of class tomorrow to go see some giraffes.
Best,
A
*Did you know this is pronounced con-SUL-ta-tive? I was totally saying it CON-sul-TA-tive in my head. Sigh. Don't tell anyone.
1 comment:
You crack me up and are educational all in one post! :0 See you in a couple of weeks. You better get back and rest up for us!
Post a Comment