Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Ten



I know the big day is getting close when The Weather Channel's 10 day forecast ALMOST shows July 18th! Not that I'm relying on what they say about rain or shine. It's bound to be wrong. But still! So exciting.

At this point, I think that everything is done that can be done from 350 miles away. The last things to do are get wreath sashes monogrammed, pick up my dress from final alterations, find shoes for the rehearsal dinner, and buy new luggage for the honeymoon! Ryan and I plan to drive to Memphis next Wednesday night, and run last minute errands on Thursday. You know, like getting a marriage license and having Ryan meet the minister. Minor details. (Sarcasm)

Until then, I'm just trying to take it easy and enjoy these last few days of being a Miss!

Until next time (when I'm a DeJarnette),
A

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

I didn't realize it was so close! Congrats and enjoy the last few days as a single girl :)

Allison and Ryan said...

Someone is next! With all these fancy vacations together and all. Love seeing all the fun you're having!

Corrie said...

You're getting married sooooo soon!!! Also, I'm pretty excited I found your blog. I love reading blogs at work...way more fun than actually working. :)