Can't even describe how busy things have been. We're never in town anymore! Last weekend I had my bridal protraits taken, by the adorable and talented Kevin Barre of Memphis. We began at Rhodes, and then moved on to downtown Memphis. Loved how every car honked and yelled at the bride! Makes me want to wear a veil every stinking day of the year.
Other highlights...having to wear my veil around Oak Court Mall, which you Memphians can only imagine. I don't have shoes yet for the wedding, because really, there aren't many cute, dressy, completely flat shoes out there. So...that inspired my shopping trip. Came up empty again. But with a few more "Congratulations!" from Memphis's most diverse.
Also, getting to hear sweet niece Janey talk a ton! I personally witnessed her (age 2) pushing Mary Blake (age 5), and immediately turning to me to say..."She's not nice to me". HA! Caught in the act. As a younger sister myself, I must really teach her how to be more sneaky when telling on the older, and probably bossy, sister!
I guess that's about it for now. We finally purchased wedding rings, so we won't be borrowing whoever's on the day. Relief. Other than that, things are still in planning mode. Naturally. Probably until T-2 seconds until the aisle.
I hope so, anyway.
For now,
A
No comments:
Post a Comment