Sunday, December 28, 2008

A Gross Display of Presents, Once Again

The Adams/Fletcher Christmas was once again a crazy showing of generosity. We even have to divide the present-opening into rounds. Round 1...then breakfast...Round 2...then empty trash bags full of wrapping paper...Round 3...then find batteries for Mary Blake and Janey's toys...Round 4...you get the picture. It's craziness.

Some highlights from my stash:

"I'm the bride, that's why!" koozie. I promise to only yield this when necessary. Or all the time. I haven't decided yet. Thanks Mom.


Worst Case Scenario door alarms. Because I'm super paranoid, even though I live in the safest, hippie-ridden city in America.

Personalized Auburn helmet ornament.


Hand-blown green glass wine decanter.

Cranium.

Monogrammed pink and brown notecards.

My first registry gift. A Wilton Armetale serving piece.

Pictures to come.

Oh, and I think I've found my wedding photographer. Yippee!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was fun, even if it was excessive! And you didn't mention MB's Amazing Aunt Allysen doll!