apparently isn't an approved website at my workplace. Tragic...is what it is. Right up there with Facebook being frowned upon.*
I'll never understand why my company doesn't think that I'm adding value to the job by looking at 976 dresses in the morning and at least 412 reception idea photos after lunch. Just kidding. I understand why. I just don't like it.
Anyway, welcome to the blog! A ton of my friends do this, so I decided that it must be fun. Yep, apparently I'd be one of those bridge jumpers if all of my friends were doing it, too. I plan on using this to keep y'all updated on wedding progress (of which there is currently not-so-much) and sometimes I'm sure I'll just be typing about my day.
To get you up to speed:
Ceremony: Germantown Presbyterian Chapel
Reception: Chickasaw Country Club
Color Scheme: French Blue & Brown
Website: http://weddings.theknot.com/pwp/view/co_main.aspx?coupleid=105491055276188
Uh huh. That's all we've got.
But, it's a start and we're just focusing on enjoying the process. Thanks so much for being with us for the ride!
*Update: my company now advertises on Facebook, so if caught, I have an excuse! Hoorah!
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am so glad you posted the color scheme. I will go ahead and start looking for a French blue suit with brown accents
FANtastic. I'm so excited that you're going to coordinate.
Post a Comment