Yay.
I was a lazy blogger, but I'm going to try to be a lot better about pleasing my
It's March Madness around our house. And around my office. I have a very weak bracket competing against both Ryan and my coworkers. Louisville went and lost today, so my pick for winner is out. This means that more beer will be necessary to keep me interested in the goings on. That, and E-Trade commercials.
Don't you LOVE this one?!
In other news, we're headed to Hot Springs to the races this weekend. We didn't make it down there last year, so we were due a trip. To top it off, Tim and Stacy (FIL and MIL) reserved Jockey Club seats for us, so we won't have to fight the crowds quite as much. I can't wait for bloody marys, cute dresses, and men in coats. It's supposed to be 77 and sunny. Perfect! Here are some of my favorite race-inspired things:
Boots.
I adore these. Harness detail? Blue contrast zipper down the back? Yes please. My 2011 fall wardrobe needs these.

Hats.
I don't wear them, but with one little VIP trip to the Derby, something like this would be in my future.

Horses.
I always pick the gray to win.

Party Cocktails.
Make mine a bloody mary.

Happy Weekend!
1 comment:
Mmmmm, have a Bloody Mary for me!
Post a Comment