Thursday, May 20, 2010

New Things


The first new thing on today's list was meeting new little Andy Rogers. My friend Nicole had him two weeks ago, and he is just precious. He let me hold him for two hours, and he hardly moved or made a sound. This was a pretty big deal, because generally, babies and I don't have the best relationship. I want to hold them and love on them, and somehow they know I have zero mommying experience and scream at the top of their lungs to go back to the arms of someone who has a clue.

When I came home, I found a box on the front porch. It contained this new thing.Here is the first photo taken.

I am SO excited that Ryan finally agreed to the purchase. Just goes to show that persistence pays off. Hehe. I'm pumped to have it on our trip to Provence this summer. Between now and then, I'll be spending most of my free time figuring out what all of the buttons do.

Happy Thursday!

3 comments:

Pink Flamingo Style said...

yay!! You're going to LOVE the new camera. My dad found a website for me that explains EVERYTHING you need to know about your camera specifically and how to get the effects you want. I think if you just google it, it pops up. I'll see if he can find it again and I'll send it to you!

Pink Flamingo Style said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Allison and Ryan said...

Thanks! That would be really helpful. I read my manual (sort of), but I have no patience for figuring these things out on my own.